I have always fallen into the trap of creating a blog or some sort of journal online.. and I never keepup with it.. in fact i never keep up with anything in life reeally.. i just cost along untill i have a sparatic idea, something to really motivate or someone forcing me to do it. i guess that's how an artist is.. never comitted to everything hah.
Yes I am doing this because my new friend Laura from the lovely.. amazing.. FANTASTIC college i go to Caldwell cCollege is doing it along with my other friend Ashley.. but i have never heard her say she had a blogger before
so
Laura i give u all of the credit of persuasion.
I would write more but i have to draw
like 30 pages of art!
love life
love college
and especially i.love.art.
ode to sarcasim, what would i do without u
Sunday, November 30, 2008
This always happens
Posted by Brittany at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so "ginger", you have to keep up with this blog. read my post on "being an artist"...you'll get a kick out of it and know exactly who I'm talking about in it.
and you know caldwell is the bomb. :-)
Post a Comment