BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I like to multitask?




So I am doing a couple of things right now. I am still trying to work on my family portrait.. maybe I will work on that next week?? As you can see above I am doing another self portrait. I am really excited about this one, it is starting to come out really nice. It has a lot of bold strokes which I love to do. It's funny I took off five days so I can have some time to paint at home, and so far that hasn't happened. I wound up taking a shift at East Hanover and I am work 9 a.m. to 8p.m. on Sunday, what can I say?? I like money. Anyway, I am also doing some mini sculptures of an iris flower. I am really excited because I like to sculp a lot, but I don't have much practice in it.. except with Kendal, one of the manyart teachers at my school. He reminds me of a big fluffy whale with glasses haha. Here are some pictures I took that will help me with my sculpture

0 comments: