So I have been taking a modern art course this past semester and I thought I was going to hate it. But!!! It turns out I really like it, and I have rediscovered some artists and descovered new ones as well. I still like Whistler and Sargent of course, but there was so much Modern art I was missing out on. I like Gustav Klimt but he is more of a decorative artists so when I saw Egon Schiele I was so impressed. Schiele is like Klimt but loser and has more of a raw feeling to it. I really really really like him. 

Also in other news, I repainted my head so I'll be putting pictures of that soon, as well as my other paintings I have been working on. One more thing, I have decided that I want to be a B.F.A. instead of a B.A. so I'm staying at school for an extra year. I have been thinking about this for a while and I think I'm pretty set on doing it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment