BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Art Critque..yeay

So yesterday was the Art Criteque, the moment we have all been waiting for, the painful 6 hour class we had the previous day.. all payed off for this moment.
Or moments I should say.
I wasn't as nervous as everyone else, cause I pretty much knew what I did.. or semi knew what I do in all of my pieces. I'm not trying to be cocky but I am very proud of my first art critique wall, when you put a lot of effort into something u like, of course you should be proud, and that goes for everyone's wall, everyone did an awesome job.
Anyway
All of my friends came to the art critique to watch me possible fail completley and misrably.
I was suppose to go at 2, 2:15 went by, no go
2:30 went by, called Starbucks to varifiy my latness (I told my manager i would be late by 10 min, and they had no idea i was even coming in late) and it added on to my nervousness. As well as being told by upper classmen that the staff is going to rip u a new ass hole everytime u do a critique.. that added to my nervousness too.
2:45 finially came. and they came over.
So I got a good critique. they said that I am doing very good as a freshman, and if i keep it up I'm be good to go. I was really happy with a mix of major anxiety cause i knew i was going to be an hour late to work.
After wards i went to pick something off the floor and ashley goes to hug me, but because of the positioning i was in it looked like she was going to have anal butt sex right then and there on the floor because she was so happy for me
it was awesome, i loved it, i'm really excitied to next semsester to do this again and work with more of the art staf AND NOT RUSSEL ROBERTS
don't even get me started on that overly parinoid neurotic man
anyway
so that was my art critique and i hope everyone elses was as great of an expierence as mine :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Anal sex: it can never wait.

Haha, seriously dude, we were all so happy for you. I wound up going around 4:30, and it went ridiculously well. Like, so well I wanted to fall over on the floor and roll around.

Anonymous said...

yeah we were all so happy for you. all your stuff is good brittany. yay!
i honestly am not really sure what happened in mine...it seemed really quick. oh well! i think it was positive though.

Brittany said...

aw i'm so proud of u guys for actually trying to do work and putting up with Russel
it takes a alot of effort.. i dunno i think he prepared us for the rest of the art staff haha