So after my first date with this kid, I hung out with him again and the third time
we decided we are dating
haha.. that went by fast, but i kinda think of it as a continuation of last time.
I have been asking so many people for advice, when really, I know I won't follow any of it, because I'm gonna do my own thing.
People have told me so many things, what to do, what not to do.. but I have only followed what I want to do.
Last night I told him to come over to meet my friends and he said he was too tired, it was a little bit of a turn off.. hahah I told him he lost points, but I have seen him for 3 days in a row.. whatever.
I'm just nervous/excited to see how all of this is gonna play out
If this is gonna last 2 1/2 weeks like last time, or we are going to last.
This month is going to be so interesting, no school, only work.. time to play
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Deja Vu
Posted by Brittany at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yay! when i meet this guy, i'll see if he's kosher. he's not that kid we saw at starbucks that night right? he seemed nice. i'm sure you'll make a good decision though brittany. :-)
and yes...i took all those pictures.
Post a Comment