BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

FINIALLY...holy f***********************

finially the first semester is over
no more ecology
no more 2-d
no more shit
for a month,, i'm so excitied, Friday morning, the first Friday morning where I don't have school or work just pure me time, i haven't beeen able to feel like this for 3 months
It feels close to amazing.
but on other news
I'm going on a date with my ex. if u consider 2 1/2 weeks even a boy friend
I dunno. i feel really iffy about it.. i think he is just really desperate and needs something to do
but.. hahaha i'm bored why not
I'm gonna see the day the earth stood still and get sushi
how could i turn that down
but i'm gonna get all dolled up.. i haven't in a while
so this shit better be fuckin worth it
I'll tell him i'm sick so he doesn't try to do anythign hehehe

0 comments: