mmmm
so my second date ever, which was more like a first date in my eyes, it went really well.
We started off by visiting amanda at petco.. hahaha of course I would
we rented THE DARK KNIGHT amazing Heth Ledger I love u. we got sushi and dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn went to watch it at his house.. which i said i wouldn't do haha. but i trusted him, in a weird way.
It was the first date we have ever gone on, but it didn't feel like it cause we knew each other and even though we barely did for 2 weeks, being 2 years ago.. but it was still really natural, it was pretty awesome.
He said I looked amazing, and asked me what I wanted for Christmas and shit.. I was totally not expecting anythign.. i even told him i was expecting closuer and I wouldn't know what to do if it turned out well.. which it did.
He asked me out again, but I said we will have to see, i mean.. Our first date ever.. u tried to avoid me at star bucks
ur realy shady
so no hahahaha
but we are hanging out again tonight after work
i don't no if this is going to end well
fuck i got my self into a mess
Saturday, December 13, 2008
i got my self into a mess
Posted by Brittany at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hm well we'll see what happens. just be careful, you know? guys can be creepers. or they can be incredible. i hope your guy turns out to be uber-incredible.
Post a Comment